Makeup Tips for Coloured Hair: How to Enhance Your Natural Colour
Looking for makeup tips for coloured hair? Whether you have dyed your locks a funky new colour or they are their natural hue, read on for some advice on how to enhance and showcase your hair’s colour. We’ve got you covered, from picking the right shades of eye shadow and lipstick to using the correct techniques. So get ready to show off your beautiful hair with these simple tips!
Choose the best makeup shades for every hair color
If you have coloured hair, you can follow a few makeup tips to enhance your natural color.
First, if you have light coloured hair, you should use a foundation that is one or two shades darker than your skin tone. This will help create a more natural look.
Second, if you have dark coloured hair, you should use a foundation one or two shades lighter than your skin tone. This will help brighten up your face and make your features stand out more.
Finally, if you have red hair, you should use a green-tinted concealer to cancel out any redness in your complexion. By following these simple tips, you can ensure that your makeup looks its best and enhances your natural colouring.
If you’ve got coloured hair, you know how important it is to keep your locks looking their best. Here are some great makeup tips that will help you achieve a flawless look:
- Use a Colour Corrector: If you’ve got any unwanted red or orange tones in your hair, then using a colour corrector can help to neutralise them. Apply the corrector before your foundation for the best results.
- Go Easy on the Blush: When choosing a blush, go for a peachy shade instead of anything too pink or coral. This will help to give your skin a natural flush of colour.
- Choose the Right Eyeshadow: To make your eyes pop, choose an eyeshadow that compliments your hair colour. For example, if you’ve got blonde hair, a light pink or beige shadow will look great. For redheads, try a bronzed shade. And if you’re a brunette, then a smokey eye is always a good option.
- Don’t Forget the Lips: Make sure to choose a lip color that complements your overall look. For example, a nude lip is always a good choice, or you could go for something with more pop if you’re feeling bold.
With these great tips, you’ll be sure to achieve the perfect makeup look to match your fabulous coloured hair! Try out different products and shades until you find what works best for you. have fun experimenting!
How to wear vivid hair colors and makeup
I’m not one for following trends, but I like to experiment when it comes to hair and makeup. And lately, I’ve been experimenting with some pretty bold colors. From electric blue eyeliner to fire-engine red lipstick, I’m having a lot of fun with my look.
Of course, not everyone is as daring as I am when it comes to their appearance. But that’s okay! There are plenty of ways to experiment with color without going too crazy. So, if you’re looking to add a little bit of excitement to your look, here are a few ideas:
- Wear vivid hair colors: This is a great way to add some personality to your look without going too overboard. Bold colors like pink, purple, and blue are all great options.
- Experiment with makeup: If you’re not ready to make a drastic change to your hair, try playing around with your makeup instead. Bright lipsticks, colorful eyeshadows, and even neon nail polish can all add a touch of fun to your look.
- Accessorize: Another easy way to add a pop of color to your look is through your accessories. There are endless ways to incorporate color into your outfit, from scarves and hats to jewelry and bags.
So don’t be afraid to experiment with color! It’s a great way to add some personality to your look. Just remember that less is more when it comes to bold colors.